The 15th IET international conference on AC and DC Power Transmission
5 - 7 February 2019 | DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Coventry, UK
Author information - submitting an abstract
Those wishing to present at ACDC 2019 are required to submit an abstract for consideration by the Conference’s Technical Programme Committee.
Abstracts should focus on real business case studies/scenarios, innovative tools and techniques and report on work completed or nearing final stages, or efforts that have concluded with an important outcome of interest.
Sales pitches will be rejected. The working language of the conference is English.
|Abstract submission||1 May 2018|
|Author notification||26 June 2018|
|Submission of full papers||4 September 2018|
|Author notification||23 October 2018|
|Author registration||20 November 2018|
Before submission, please have the following materials ready:
- Your prepared abstract using Normal style text of no more than one A4 page including diagrams
- Your preferred topic area as chosen from the conference technical scope*
*The technical programme committee reserve the right to change the authors' choice of topic area
Step 1: Register as a new user
- Enter the online submission system
- Click on “Sign up” and enter your email address / password
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to activate your account
Step 2: Submitting your abstract
- Login to the submission system
- At the MySubmissions dashboard, select “Add submission”
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete all fields
- Tip: Use the preview button as you go to view your abstract file and check information is correct
- During the submission process please download the “Permission to Publish Form”. You can complete this at a later stage however it must be uploaded to the system before the full paper deadline 4 September 2018
- Once all fields are complete, you will be sent a confirmation email containing your submission reference number. Please use this reference number in all correspondence with the organisers
- If you are submitting more than one abstract you can use the same user account
What happens next…
- Following the review of abstracts, successful authors will be invited to submit a full paper for a second review by the committee.
- Successful authors will be invited to attend and present their work at ACDC 2019 by PowerPoint Presentation or Poster Presentation.
- All successful authors need to pay the author rate to attend the conference by 20 November 2018. Authors must pay an additional paper fee for each paper over their first two.
- The author must be present at the conference to present the submission or the paper will not be published.
- The IET cannot meet any travelling or subsistence expenses for authors, either prior to or during the conference
Thank you for your submission and good luck!
IET/Supporting organisation Member - £499
Non-member - £599
Student / retired - £259