The 15th IET international conference on AC and DC Power Transmission
Chairman, Carl Barker welcomes you to the 15th IET International Conference on AC and DC Power Transmission 2019 taking place in the UK in February 2019.
Join system owners and operators, regulators, consultants, academics and equipment suppliers to meet and review the latest technical developments in the power transmission business.
ACDC 2019 will address new challenges that are arising from environmental, regulatory, political and social factors; and how these impact on the development of transmission schemes.
Read more about ACDC 2019 and the benefits it has to offer to authors and delegates alike.
Our Steering Committee members are leading experts from industry and academia
- Carl Barker, GE Grid Solutions (Chair)
- Simon Marshall, SSE
- Dr Fahd Hashiesh, ABB Limited
- Khadim Hussain, National Grid
- Norman MacLeod, WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Prof Mike Barnes, University of Manchester
- Alex Pettener, Siemens Transmission and Distribution Ltd
- Craig Mctaggart, Scottish Power
Benefits of attending
- Gain updates on the latest advances in HVDC and HVAC technologies, including FACTS devices
- Discover the recent AC and DC projects being implemented worldwide
- Understand the challenges arising from environmental, regulatory, political and social factors, and how they impact on the development of transmission networks
IET/Supporting organisation Member - £499
Non-member - £599
Student / retired - £259