Cyber Careers Show
Start your future in cyber security
17 January 2018 | IET London: Savoy Place
Ethical Hacker? Digital Forensics Expert? Cryptographer? Which one could be you?
Have you ever thought about a career in the emerging and in-demand profession of cyber security? With demand for cyber security skills set to rocket in the next five years, there’s an increasing and wide range of varied and lucrative roles on offer.
Whether you’re at the beginning of your job search, looking for advice and information or just curious to know more about the variety, rewards and prospects of cyber security careers…
Or whether you’re currently pursuing a completely different career path at the moment yet keen to glean how a switch to cyber could offer a good match with your skills and passions and your salary expectations too…this event is for you!
Come and find out how your skills and talents can make a world of difference, and discover the breadth of opportunities available by attending our one-day careers show on 17 January.
What’s on offer
- Over 20 exhibitors including: IBM, BT, BAE Systems and NCC Group.
- Series of informal bite-sized briefings and teaser talks throughout the day delivered by leading experts and including ‘how to apply for a job in cyber security’ and ‘a typical day on the life of a cyber security worker’.
- The event is FREE to attend but with up to 1,000 visitors expected please let us know when you’re planning to visit by completing our simple, online registration, in advance.
- Evening programme for careers changers (18:30-21:30pm) - a series of talks and informative sessions designed specifically for those looking to change from an existing career to the world of cyber security.
- Get the key facts on one of the world’s fastest growing industries
- Learn why demand for cyber skills is outstripping supply
- Discover an ever-expanding range of cyber careers from entry positions to senior roles
- Meet prospective employers, businesses and organisations
- Hear about current employment opportunities
- Pick up hints and tips on how to apply
- Gain a first-hand understanding of what’s involved from recent entrants
- Find out about opportunities for training, development and upskilling.