The 12th International Conference on System Safety and Cyber Security
30 October - 1 November 2017 | IET London: Savoy Place
Welcome to the 12th IET System Safety and Cyber Security Conference (SSCS) - the only event of its kind in the UK where both safety and security engineers can meet, network and share best practice between the two disciplines.
There will be many opportunities during the conference for networking with other System Safety and Cyber Security professionals.
The IET System Safety TPN (network) will hold a Networking Event on the evening of 31 October, which has proven very popular in the past.
- Chris Hankin, Co-Director, Institute for Security Science and Technology
- Angela Sasse, Director of the UK Research Institute in Science of Cyber Security
- Air Commodore Bruce Wynn, Independent Cyber Consultant and Special Advisor (Cyber) to the City of London Police
- Sarabjit Purewal, Head of Operations in the Chemicals sector of the Health and Safety Executive (HSE), Health and Safety Executive
- Ian Dreelan, Assistant Coroner for Birmingham and Solihull / The Niteworks Partnership
- Audrey Canning & Ron Bell, Co-Chairs of International Maintenance Teams dealing with Edition 3 of IEC 61508
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in learning the latest research and best practice in system safety and cyber security. We expect representatives from both industry and academia, including:
- Directors, Compliance Officers
- Head of Systems and Software
- Product Assurance Safety Managers
- System Engineer Architects
- Cyber Security Managers
- Principal Consultants
- Senior Lecturers
- Engineering Managers
- Cyber Engineers
Member - from £545
Non-member - from £645