The 12th International Conference on System Safety and Cyber Security
30 October - 1 November 2017 | IET London: Savoy Place
Welcome to the 12th IET System Safety and Cyber Security Conference (SSCS) - the only event of its kind in the UK where both safety and security engineers can meet, network and share best practice between the two disciplines.
Call for Contributions is now open and for the first time, no formal abstract is required. Simply email your proposed talk title and up to 500 words about what you want to present to Olexander Hryb by 15 May 2017.
There will be many opportunities during the conference for networking with other System Safety and Cyber Security professionals. The IET System Safety TPN (network) will hold a Networking Event on the evening of 31 October, which has proven very popular in the past.
Sessions at this year’s conference will focus on integrating safety and cyber security, implementing and adopting security approaches, system / software safety and will cover four over-arching themes:
- Integrating safety and cyber security
- Vulnerabilities, threats and solutions to cyber security in safety-critical systems
- The human factors of cyber security and safety
- Interactions between safety and cyber security systems
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in learning the latest research and best practice in system safety and cyber security. We expect representatives from both industry and academia, including:
- Directors, Compliance Officers
- Head of Systems and Software
- Product Assurance Safety Managers
- System Engineer Architects
- Cyber Security Managers
- Principal Consultants
- Senior Lecturers
- Engineering Managers
- Cyber Engineers
Member - from £545
Non-member - from £645