Digitising Construction across the whole chain
20 – 21 April 2017 | IET London: Savoy Place
Professor Jeremy Watson, CBE, President of the IET and Chief Scientist at BRE, welcomes you to The IET / BRE Digitising Construction Conference on 20 – 21 April 2016 at the IET London: Savoy Place.
The UK’s BIM strategy is revolutionising the UK construction industry. This two-day conference is designed to give you a comprehensive account of the latest developments and benefits of a digitised construction sector.
Digitally Built and BIM Prospects
Digitising Construction encompasses IET’s Digitally Built and BRE’s BIM Prospects conferences, which will be co-located at IET London: Savoy Place. The synergies in the programmes will provide a complete overall picture of digitising the construction sector.
Some of our confirmed speakers include:
- Professor Jeremy Watson, CBE, Professor - UCL, President – IET, Chief Scientist - BRE
- Dale Sinclair, Director of Technical Practice, AECOM, CIC BIM Champion
- Chris Gage, Digital Lead - Industrial Products, Global Business Services, IBM
- Neil Thompson, Innovation Director, Balfour Beatty
- Paul Surin, Head of Built Environment, Weinerberger
- Lucas Cusack, Project BIM Manager, Westfield Europe
Who should attend?
- BIM experts
- Civil and structural engineers
- Clients (owner / operators)
- Central and Local Government