Digitising Construction across the whole chain
20 – 21 April 2017 | IET London: Savoy Place
Professor Jeremy Watson, CBE, President of the IET and Chief Scientist at BRE, welcomes you to The IET / BRE Digitising Construction Conference on 20 – 21 April 2017 at the IET London: Savoy Place.
The UK’s BIM strategy is revolutionising the UK construction industry. This two-day conference is designed to give you a comprehensive account of the latest developments and benefits of a digitised construction sector.
Digitally Built and BIM Prospects
Digitising Construction encompasses IET’s Digitally Built and BRE’s BIM Prospects conferences, which will be co-located at IET London: Savoy Place. The synergies in the programmes will provide a complete overall picture of digitising the construction sector.
- Tim Broyd, President, Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)
- Peter Capelhorn, Deputy Chief Executive and Policy Director, Construction Products Association (CPA)
Other key speakers
- Richard Petrie, Chief Executive Officer, buildingSMART
- Dale Sinclair, Director of Technical Practice, CIC BIM Champion, AECOM
- Ross Dentten, Asset Information & Configuration Manager, Crossrail
- John Eynon, Chair and Director BIM Regions UK, Member UK BIM Alliance
Who should attend?
- BIM experts
- Civil and structural engineers
- Clients (owner / operators)
- Central and Local Government
Set fee at - £249