Distributed Generation 2017
Professional Development Course
7 - 9 November 2017 | University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK
Chair Sigrid Bolik welcomes you to The IET Course on Distributed Generation.
This course aims to meet the increasing demand for engineers skilled in distributed generation.
The programme will look at the principles and practices covering three key themes; fundamentals, connection and challenges with each of three days themed to cover one of these areas.
Whether you are new to the industry or need a refresher, this course has been designed to provide engineers with an understanding of the technical issues relating to distributed generation.
The content is the perfect platform for you to progress your knowledge base and empower you within your organisation.
Who should attend?
- Asset Engineer
- Substation Engineer
- Substation Standards Engineer
- Software manager
- C&I Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Distribution Planning Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Generation Compliance Manager
- Graduate Engineer
- Grid Engineer
- Hydro Sales Manager
- Infrastructure Planning Engineer
- Power System Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Principal T&D Engineer
- Research Engineer
- Senior Lecturer
Benefits of attending
- Gain a thorough grounding in the key elements of Distributed Generation
- Learn from leading experts in the field through practical experience in 'real-life' industrial context and case studies
- An opportunity to discuss best practice and network with peers
- Obtain detailed course notes for future reference
- Work towards Continuing Professional Development
Member from £1100
Non-member from £1500
Student/retired from £750