Electrical Safety Management
A structured approach to assessing and controlling your own risk
23 - 24 May 2017, Birmingham | 15 - 16 November 2017, London
Poor electrical safety can be lethal! You could be looking at extensive litigation, huge fines and even prosecution if a workplace electrical incident is shown to have been preventable.
This two-day course based on the IET’s Code of Practice for Electrical Safety Management provides a comprehensive guide to the fundamentals of electrical safety and a systematic set of principles for assessing and managing electrical safety relevant to any business, sector and country.
Every organisation large or small, should review their electrical safety management to make sure you:
- Know that all your key risks are being managed
- Structure your policies and procedures so that everyone can easily understand them
- Have the confidence to manage risk effectively
This short video explains more about electrical risks and how to avoid them.
You may also be interested in:
Who should attend?
The event is aimed at those working in manufacturing, construction and service industries, including the following job titles:
- PElectrical engineers, electricians and electrical fitters
- roduction managers
- Health and safety officers
- Facilities managers
- Construction project managers and site managers
Member - £799
Non-member - £899