The 3rd International Conference on Intelligent Signal Processing
4 - 5 December 2017 | IET London: Savoy Place
The organising committee encourages authors to submit abstracts focussing on real business case studies / scenarios, innovative tools and techniques and report on work completed or nearing final stages, or efforts that have concluded with an important outcome of interest.
Please do not submit any sales pitches as they will be rejected.
|Abstract submission deadline||Monday 22 May 2017 (Extended to 5 June 2017)|
|Notification of abstract acceptance||Monday 5 June 2017 (Extended to 19 June 2017)|
|Submission of full papers||Monday 17 July 2017 (Extended to 31 July 2017)|
|Notification of full paper acceptance||Monday 15 September 2017|
|Author registration||Tuesday 10 October 2017|
|Submission of presentation slides for oral presenters||Monday 13 November 2017|
|Conference commences||4 - 5 December 2017|
The submission process
Authors wishing to submit papers and present at ISP 2017 are required to submit an abstract for consideration by the Conference’s Technical Programme Committee.
Following the review of abstracts, successful authors will be invited to submit a full paper for a second review by the committee.
Successful authors of full papers will then be invited to attend and present their work at the ISP 2017 as a either a PowerPoint Presentation or poster display.
Writing an abstract
Abstracts are required for all submissions. Abstracts must be submitted directly into the submission form using one of the following methods:
- Type the abstract into the form directly
- Copy and paste the contents (including images, tables, etc.) for another source e.g. Word
- Drag and drop an existing file directly into the form (the system will convert the file and you will be able to edit it further
- Please ensure all text / diagrams fit within the text box and use Times New Roman or Arial font, size 10.
Abstracts must be submitted by 5 June 2017 if they are to be considered for the conference.
The working language of the conference is English, which will be used for all printed material, presentations and discussion.
Before submission, make sure that the following material is ready:
- Your abstract title, all authors’ names, affiliations and a 35 word (approx) biography
- Your preferred topic area is chosen from the conference technical scope
Note: The technical programme committee reserves the right to change the authors' choice of topic area
Submitting your abstract
If you are submitting more than one abstract you can use the same email address and password for each abstract.
Step 1: Login or Register as a new user
- Enter the online submission system
- If you do not have an account with Firebird you will need to click on “Sign up”. Either enter your email address and password or use the social login options currently available (LinkedIn, Google). You will be asked to confirm your first and last names
- If you already have an account with Firebird you will need to enter your existing username and password
- If you have an account and you have logged in from the same device before, the system may well recognise you and you will only need to click the button to continue to log in
Step 2: Submit your abstract
- Enter the online submission system
- Log-in using one of the methods described above
- When you arrive at the MySubmissions dashboard, click on the “Add submission” button to add a new submission
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete all fields in the four step process
- During the submission process you will have an opportunity to download and complete a Licence to Publish form. You can upload the form at any stage of the process but it must be completed before your paper can be published
- After completing step 4 of 4 you will be directed to a summary screen and sent a confirmation email containing your submission reference number which will need to be used in any correspondence with the organisers
Should your abstract be accepted please take note of the key dates at the top of this page, in particular the full paper deadline.
Each paper must have at least one author registered by 10 October 2017, to avoid the paper being withdrawn from the conference proceedings.
Authors presenting more than two papers must pay the additional paper fee. The author must be present at the conference to present the submission either orally or by poster presentation or the paper will not be published.
The IET or other associated societies cannot meet any travelling or subsistence expenses for authors, either prior to or during the conference.
Personal data will be processed by the Institution and its associated organisations for the purpose of organising your attendance at this event.
It may also be used for the promotion of other IET products and services and contacting you for market research purposes.
By providing us with your postal address, email address and telephone number you agree that we may contact you by these methods.
You can change this preference at any time by either contacting us by post, following the link on a received email or amending your preferences if you have a MyIET online account.
Member - from £350
Non-member - from £425
Student / retired - from £150