The Loughborough Antennas & Propagation Conference
13 - 14 November 2017 | Loughborough, UK
Author information – submitting a paper to LAPC
What you need to do…
- Register for the conference by 18 September 2017
- Submit a licence to publish form
- Create a poster for display at the conference. You will be required to print and bring your poster with you on the day
Poster presentation instructions
In addition to your written paper included in the conference proceedings, authors selected for a poster presentation will be asked to produce and bring along a printed poster for display in the poster area at the conference.
At the conference in the catering / exhibition area there will be a board with a poster header listing your paper title for you to display your poster on.
The IET will provide Velcro to stick them to the boards.
During the breaks and at lunch time or dedicated poster session you are required to spend some time at your poster as it is your opportunity to present your work directly to other delegates.
Your poster display
- The poster board size is portrait 1m x 2m
You should clearly display the following information on your poster:
- The title of your paper
- The authors’ names and their affiliations
- Your usual contact details (e.g. an email address) to allow delegates to follow up discussion
- Your display should consist chiefly of keywords, diagrams, photographs, etc.
- Diagrams and graphs should have clear captions
- All text should be easy to read
- Use colour to emphasise important features
- All graphs and diagrams should be drawn with thick lines (preferably 1mm or more in width)
- Handwritten text or diagrams are not recommended
- The display should be visually appealing and should contain the essence of your paper in a form that is easy to understand
- Try to attract the registrants to your poster. Unless they come to it, you cannot expect to have a discussion with them
- The poster can contain visuals that were not present in your paper
- The poster display is important. It is recommended that as much time and effort with its preparation as you did with our written paper
Member - from £250
Non-member - from £295
Student - from £275