Technology innovations to exceed Milsatcom requirements
IET Milsatcoms 2016 seminar has now taken place. It was a very informative day packed full of technology briefs addressing the current operational challenges and the ways to exploit emerging technologies.
The impressive list of speakers included Airbus DS, Avanti, Boeing, GovSat, Lockheed Martin, TESAT Spacecom, Surrey satellites, Thales UK, The UK Ministry of Defence and UltraElectronics GigaSat.
The event was attended by the government and industry professionals from the UK, Belgium, France, Germany and USA. Thank you to all our delegates, speakers and sponsors who made this event a success.
Milsatcoms will return in June 2017, for any questions or comments please contact Rafal Kornatowski, Event Producer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Andy Hoyle, Airbus Defence and Space
- Simon Barrett, Avanti Government Services
- Chris Johnson, Boeing
- Andy Slaney, GigaSat
- Jürgen Espanion, GovSat
- Nik Smith, Lockheed Martin Space Systems
- Cdr David Moody, UK MoD
- Koen Willems, Newtec
- Patrick Wood, Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd
- Emma Jones, TAS-UK
- Matthias Motzigemba, TESAT Spacecom
Who should attend?
- Military and government representatives
- Satellite industry professionals (operators, technology providers and integrators)
- Researchers and scientists
- Students and academia
Sponsors and exhibitors
Member - £350
Non-member - £440
Student - £249
Government / military - £199