Living in the Internet of Things:
Cybersecurity of the IoT - A PETRAS, IoTUK & IET Event
28 - 29 March 2018 | IET London: Savoy Place
The IET, PETRAS & IoTUK are delighted to welcome you to the inaugural Living in the Internet of Things event - two days incorporating conference, exhibition, workshops, seminars and demonstrations.
It is estimated that the Internet of Things (IoT) will consist of approximately 30 billion objects by 2020! With such a vast network there is clear risk to any one object and therefore the entire network being compromised.
This call for papers event will address the cybersecurity of the Internet of Things exploring critical issues in privacy, ethics, trust, reliability, acceptability, and security through both social science and technical disciplines. Read the conference scope and submit your abstract.
Cybersecurity of the IoT will provide insight into how society can benefit from the power of interconnected devices (the IoT) while remaining safe, secure and resilient.
Programme Committee (PC)
- Conference Chairman - Prof David De Roure - Oxford University
- Prof Jeremy Watson - UCL
- Prof Emil Lupu - Imperial College
- Prof Chris Speed - Edinburgh University
- Dr Haitham Cruickshank - Surrey University
- Dr Madeline Carr - Cardiff University
Benefits of submitting
- Indexing on IET Inspec – which is accessed by 84% of universities worldwide!
- Published in the IET Digital Library
- Published in the Conference Proceedings
- Submitted for indexing on IEEE Xplore and EI Compendex
In addition to this, all authors also benefit from:
- A presentation slot in the conference programme
- A reduced conference fee
- Filmed footage published on the IET.tv platform
Abstract submission deadline
10 November 2017
Notification of acceptance
8 December 2017
Full paper submission deadline
15 January 2018
Author registration deadline
27 February 2018