Living in the Internet of Things:
Cybersecurity of the IoT - A PETRAS, IoTUK & IET Event
28 - 29 March 2018 | IET London: Savoy Place
Author information – submitting an abstract
Those wishing to present at Cybersecurity of the IoT event are required to submit an abstract for consideration by the Conference’s Technical & Organising Committees.
Abstracts should focus on real business case studies/scenarios, innovative tools and techniques and report on work completed or nearing final stages, or efforts that have concluded with an important outcome of interest.
Sales pitches will be rejected. The working language of the conference is English.
|Abstract submission deadline||Friday 10 November 2017|
|Author notification||Friday 8 December 2017|
|Full paper submission deadline (+ licence to publish)||Monday 15 January 2018|
|Author registration deadline||Tuesday 27 February 2018|
Before submission, please have the following materials ready:
- Your prepared abstract file using the abstract template provided
- Your preferred topic area as chosen from the conference technical scope*
*The technical programme committee reserve the right to change the authors' choice of topic area
Step 1: Register as a new user
- Enter the online submission system
- Click on “Sign up” and enter your email address / password
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to activate your account
Step 2: Submitting your abstract
- Login to the submission system
- At the MySubmissions dashboard, select “Add submission”
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete all fields
- During the submission process please download the “Permission to Publish Form”. You can complete this at a later stage however it must be uploaded to the system before the full paper deadline (Monday 15 January 2018)
- Once all fields are complete, you will be sent a confirmation email containing your submission reference number. Please use this reference number in all correspondence with the organisers
- If you are submitting more than one abstract you can use the same user account
What happens next…
- Following the review of abstracts, successful authors will be invited to submit a full paper for a second review by the committee
- Successful authors will be invited to attend and present their work at Cybersecurity of the IoT by PowerPoint Presentation or Poster Presentation
- All successful authors are required to pay the author rate to attend the conference by Tuesday 27 February 2018
- Authors must pay an additional paper fee
- The author must be present at the conference to present the submission or the paper will not be published
- The IET cannot meet any travelling or subsistence expenses for authors, either prior to or during the conference
Thank you for your submission and good luck!
Personal data will be processed by the Institution and its associated organisations for the purpose of organising your attendance at this event. It may also be used for the promotion of other IET products and services and contacting you for market research purposes.
By providing us with your postal address, email address and telephone number you agree that we may contact you by these methods.
You can change this preference at any time by either contacting us by post, following the link on a received email or amending your preferences if you have a MyIET online account.
Abstract submission deadline
10 November 2017
Notification of acceptance
8 December 2017
Full paper submission deadline
15 January 2018
Author registration deadline
27 February 2018