The 8th International Conference on Railway Engineering
16 - 17 May 2018 | IET London: Savoy Place
ICRE 2018 is the latest forum for railway engineers to showcase their work and discuss ways in which we can improve the way we plan, maintain, modernise and operate our railway network.
How can we continue to meet the growing passenger demand? How can we make railways cheaper to build, maintain and operate? What more can we do to make our railways more energy-efficient and environmentally friendly?
The conference will examine and showcase new ideas, technologies and developments that have the potential to address questions such as these whilst ensuring that our railways continue to grow and improve into the 21st Century.
The 7th International Conference on Railway Engineering (ICRE) was held in Hong Kong on 24 - 25 May 2017 and centred on the theme of “Engineering the Future Railway”.
The event demonstrated that innovation is happening across the global rail community, using currently available technology to achieve the previously unachievable.
Benefits of submitting
- Indexing on IET Inspec – which is accessed by 84% of universities worldwide!
- Published in the IET Digital Library
- Published in the Conference Proceedings
- Submitted for indexing on IEEE Xplore and EI Compendex
In addition to this, all authors also benefit from:
- A presentation slot in the conference programme
- A reduced conference fee
- Filmed footage published on the IET.tv platform