Water: Operational Technology and Data
Real Time Systems for the water industry
26 - 27 April 2017 | Mercure Warwickshire Walton Hall, UK
Increasing communication and monitoring advances are having a huge impact on the water industry, enabling system control in real time.
To fully understand how to exploit the business benefits of this change as well as avoid the security risks, engineers working in the industry should attend the 11th Water Conference, delivering practical advice on the current opportunities and challenges.
This event provides a unique platform where speakers, delegates and sponsors from across the UK’s water community can share their solutions to the most important issues facing today’s water engineer.
The conference will focus on:
- Cyber security in the water industry
- AMP 5 upgrades and lessons learned
- AMP6 and future plans
- Innovations in the use of asset management performance data
- Case studies from the UK and beyond
Who should attend?
- Principal (Control) Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Technical Director
- Network Manager
- Cyber Security Advisor – Water Sector
- Business Development Manager, Utilities
- Head of Innovation
- Telemetry manager
Water company - £150
Member - £350
Non-member - £400