Art of Being Assertive - e-class
Many of us find it difficult to say no. This often results in us being weighed down with extra work and ultimately feeling under pressure and undervalued.
This introductory session would benefit anyone who finds it difficult to be assertive in situations or has to deal with people who are either too passive or aggressive.
- What is assertiveness?
- Aggressive/submissive behaviour
- Body language and personal space
- Voice elements
- 3 Steps to assertive behaviour
- Describe and demonstrate the techniques used to effectively handle aggressive and submissive behaviours
- Identify the key points of the assertiveness definition, using the slides
- Correctly explain the 3 steps to assertive behaviour
04 Oct 2019
10:30am - 11:30am
Membership and Professional Development