This AI life: ensuring our AI future works for us
3 October 2018 | IET London: Savoy Place
This is the second annual conference organised by Cooley LLP, Future Intelligence and The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) examining the impact of artificial intelligence (AI) on our lives.
The event brings together leading scientists, engineers, opinion formers, politicians, thought leaders and the media to discuss the changes that AI technology will offer us and what we need to do to ensure that it works in the best interests of everybody.
The focus of the conference is a pragmatic assessment of where AI technology is, where it is going, what that means and what we must do to ensure it works to improve people’s lives.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Lord Clement-Jones, Chair of the House of Lords AI Committee
- Peter Durlach, Nuance
- Aamir Butt, Tumour Trace
- Lois Rogers, former Sunday Times Health Editor
- Jana Eggars, CEO of Nara Logics
Reasons to attend
- Be part of the event dedicated to discussing how artificial intelligence has truly moved from concept to reality at one of the country's top event venues
- A line-up of leading figures on the latest tech solutions – visionary speakers from industry and academia, as well as tech entrepreneurs and much more
- Thought provoking debate – case studies, keynotes and discussions to equip you with the right skills and knowledge to understand the current landscape
- Reception for speakers & VIP delegates - experience unrivalled networking and maximise opportunities for face-to-face time with potential clients and partners
This event is free to attend
08:45 - Registration
09:30 - Welcome and introduction
13:00 - Lunch
17:00 - Close and networking drinks
17 September 2018 - AI and human digitisation: when seeing is not believing?