The 15th International Conference on Developments in Power System Protection
9 - 12 March 2020 | The ACC, Liverpool, UK
Call for papers deadline: 19 July 2019
Submitting an abstract
Those wishing to present at DPSP 2020 are required to submit an abstract for consideration by the Conference’s Technical Programme Committee.
Abstracts should focus on real business case studies/scenarios, innovative tools and techniques and report on work completed or nearing final stages, or efforts that have concluded with an important outcome of interest.
Please remember that this is a Protection Focused Conference.
Sales pitches will be rejected. The working language of the conference is English.
|Abstract submission deadline||19 July 2019|
|Author notification||25 September 2019|
|Full paper submission deadline (+ licence to publish)||11 November 2019|
|Author notification||13 December 2019|
|Author registration deadline||13 January 2020|
Before submission, please have the following materials ready:
- Your prepared abstract in the abstract template provided - Please read the instructions on the template carefully, any abstracts that do not follow the guidelines will be automatically rejected
- Your preferred topic area as chosen from the conference technical scope*
*The technical programme committee reserve the right to change the authors' choice of topic area
Step 1: Register as a new user
- Enter the online submission system
- Click on “Sign up” and enter your email address / password
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to activate your account
Step 2: Submitting your abstract
- Login to the submission system
- At the MySubmissions dashboard, select “Add submission”
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete all fields
- Tip: Use the preview button as you go to view your abstract file and check information is correct
- During the submission process please download the “Permission to Publish Form”. You can complete this at a later stage however it must be uploaded to the system before the full paper deadline (11 November 2019) Forms must be hand signed.
- Once all fields are complete, you will be sent a confirmation email containing your submission reference number. Please use this reference number in all correspondence with the organisers
- If you are submitting more than one abstract you can use the same user account
What happens next…
- Following the review of abstracts, successful authors will be invited to submit a full paper for a second review by the committee.
- Successful authors will be invited to attend and present their work at DPSP 2020 by PowerPoint Presentation or Poster Presentation.
- All successful authors need to pay the author rate to attend the conference by 13 January 2020. Authors must pay an additional paper fee for each paper over their first two.
- The author must be present at the conference to present the submission or the paper will not be published.
- The IET cannot meet any travelling or subsistence expenses for authors, either prior to or during the conference
Thank you for your submission and good luck!
Personal data will be processed by the Institution and its associated organisations for the purpose of organising your attendance at this event. It may also be used for the promotion of other IET products and services and contacting you for market research purposes. By providing us with your postal address, email address and telephone number you agree that we may contact you by these methods. You can change this preference at any time by either contacting us by post, following the link on a received email or amending your preferences if you have a MyIET online account.
Member from - £665
Non-member from - £795
Author from - £630
Student - £600
All prices exclude VAT at 20%