Railway Earthing and Bonding
Principles and requirements for railway application
2 - 3 October 2018 | Crowne Plaza Hotel, London, UK
As railway systems become more complex and integrated as do the requirements for earthing and bonding.
More than 100 people attended last year’s hugely successful technical seminar on Earthing and Bonding.
The two day technical seminar provided high level insights and knowledge into the fundamental principles of Earthing and Bonding from a systems engineering perspective, whilst providing key information on relevant case studies and examples of earthing and bonding in practice.
Reasons to attend
- Increase your knowledge and understanding of the principles and requirements of Earthing and Bonding
- Gain insights into the key design principles and challenges for power supply and infrastructure
- Get the latest updates on the changes to relevant standards and the requirements for meeting safety levels
- Learn more about the interactions between different systems and the challenges around integration
- The chance to ask questions, discuss issues and share ‘war’ stories with the speakers and fellow members of the railway community
This event will benefit:
- Electrical engineers
- Design Managers / Engineers
- Project / Engineering Managers
- Graduate engineers
- Power / Energy Engineers
- Safety / Reliability Engineers
- Infrastructure engineers
Member - from £429
Non-member - from £529
Student‡ - from £279