Railway Earthing and Bonding
Principles and requirements for railway application
19 – 20 September 2017 | Millennium Knightsbridge Hotel, UK
As railway systems become more complex and integrated as do the requirements for earthing and bonding.
Railway Earthing and Bonding is a new two day conference that will provide insights and knowledge into the fundamental principles of Earthing and Bonding from a systems engineering perspective, whilst providing key information on relevant case studies and examples of earthing in practice.
- Dr Roger White, CRE Earthing and Bonding, Atkins (Chair)
- David Atkey, Principal Design Engineer (E&P Systems), Network Rail
- Ken Webb, EMC Team Leader, Mott MacDonald
- Dr David Hewings, Head of Energy Network Strategy, Network Rail
- Graeme Christmas, Principal Engineer Infrastructure Projects HQ, Network Rail
Who should attend?
This event will benefit:
- Electrical engineers
- Design Managers / Engineers
- Project / Engineering Managers
- Graduate engineers
- Power / Energy Engineers
- Safety / Reliability Engineers
- Infrastructure engineers
Member - £499
Non-member - £599
Student - £299