Fundamentals of Project Management - e-class
This e-class is aimed at professionals with no previous project management experience, as a basic introduction to this subject. Undertaking a project in the workplace, for the first time, can be somewhat daunting leaving you wondering where to start.
This interactive session would benefit anyone who is new to project work or intending to get involved in projects and would like an overview of how to get started.
- Key skills of a project manager
- Initiation of the project
- Defining and planning
- Taking control of your project
- Define the key skills of a project manager using the information provided
- Identify the 4 stages of the project management life cycle using the slides
- List the 5 elements that form the structure for effective delegation
Continuing Professional Development
This event can contribute towards your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours as part of the IET's CPD monitoring scheme.
05 Jun 2020
1:30pm - 3:00pm
Membership and Professional Development