Introduction to Intellectual Property (IP) Rights
Intellectual property (IP) pertains to any original creation of the human intellect such as artistic, literary, technical, or scientific creation. Intellectual property rights (IPR) refers to the legal rights given to the inventor or creator to protect his invention or creation for a certain period of time.
20 Sep 2021
3:00pm - 4:00pm
Teh Run Xi
Patent Executive and Drafter - B.Eng (Hons.) University Tunku Abdul Rahman
- Experienced in performing critical analysis on literatures (patent documents & scientific journal) and giving IP advice accordingly.
- Specializes in domestic and international patent prosecution and drafting in the fields of mechanical engineering, electronics and computer engineering.
LIM HUI LEE
Patent Agent and Drafter - B. Asc. (Hons.) Analytical Chemistry, University of Science Malaysia
- Experienced in patent preparation and prosecution which include advising client on invention patentability according to national law, drafting patent specification, filing domestic & international application as well as post-grant proceedings.
- Achieved a high success rate in overcoming the office actions arose during examination, as well as post-grant proceedings.
Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
• Introduction of Intellectual Property (IP)
• Importance of IP
• Industrial Design