Mentoring towards Professional Registration - live e-class
With an increasing demand for on line learning, we have created e-classes. We have taken the fundamental information from our full day courses and condensed it down into short, informative learning sessions.
Assisting with the development of engineers and technicians in their journey to become professionally registered can be a rewarding experience for both you and your mentee. This 2-hour e-class, will explore the differences in the professional registration categories the IET can offer to its members. This course will equip you with the knowledge to support your mentees development through the different levels outlined in our on-line recording tool, Career Manager.
Continuing Professional Development
This event can contribute towards your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours as part of the IET's CPD monitoring scheme.
10 Feb 2021
10:30am - 12:30pm
Membership and Professional Development
Who should attend?
Whether you are looking for an introductory session or even just a refresher; then our online learning may be an option to consider.
- Professional registration categories
- Competence and commitment areas
- Developing competences statement for CEng
- Welcome to the IET’s internal process.
- Assess the developing competency statements and level the evidence shown against the criteria in preparation for your mentee’s development towards professional registration