Presenting with Impact Workshop
This fun workshop will give participants new insights, capabilities and confidence to make successful presentations that get your message across and have audience impact.
22 Oct 2020
7:00pm - 8:30pm
Berkshire Local Network
Please register, using the registration button below, to reserve your place on this virtual workshop.
- Remember to add the event to your calendar!
- Click on the Add to Calendar button above
- Once registered, add the registration details, including your booking reference, to your calendar appointment
- If your plans change, and you can no longer attend the event on this date, please cancel your booking
- Go to Registration Checker, enter your booking reference, and select Cancel my booking.
This is an interactive workshop. Ensure your camera works, and you will need to use a good quality (preferably USB) headset or other USB audio device. Do not rely on the device or computer's built-in microphone, it generally gives poor results, and you want to be sure that people can hear (and see) you clearly when you present! Details to test your setup will be sent prior to the event.
This virtual workshop will not be recorded.
Director - ChangeWave
Eddie is an executive coach, people developer and a Director of ChangeWave. He has been a senior leader in companies in diverse sectors, leading teams delivering change and technology programmes. He's a Fellow of the IET.
Since joining ChangeWave, Eddie has focussed on the human dimensions of change. His skill is in giving leaders the knowledge and tools to make change successfully. He blends hard science such as neuroscience and positive psychology with more empirical techniques such as NLP and direct experience to do this.
Prior to ChangeWave, Eddie had multiple careers in different technology sectors. Early in his career, he led technology R&D and delivery for companies in optical instruments, shipbuilding, and telecoms. In the IT world he was as an Account Director with a global software vendor and later Programmes Director with large IT and Business portfolios in major corporations.
Eddie presents on interview techniques and other topics to the executive job clubs in Thames Valley.
Reasons to attend
- Who should attend? Technical people and managers who need to inform, persuade or influence others.
- Suitable for beginners and experienced presenters.
Online Webinar Berkshire LN
Berkshire Local Network
Online Webinar organised by the Berkshire Local Network
Please register your place on this virtual workshop