Living in the Internet of Things:
A PETRAS, IoTUK & IET Conference, Forum & Exhibition
28 - 29 March 2018 | IET London: Savoy Place
Working to develop a secure IoT to realise the socioeconomic benefits of an interconnected world
Investment in the £Billions, estimated global value in the £Trillions - IoT is understandably being mooted as the next great socio-technological disruptor. The potential benefits are derived from the potential to offer improvements in efficiencies, improve decision-making, understand customers’ needs, deliver new customer value propositions and optimise operations.
- So how can you be at the forefront of this sociotechnical revolution?
- How can your business offer solutions to the challenge of keeping IoT secure?
- How can you keep your data secure, your customers happy and your clients and investors confident?
Meet the top thought leaders and experts working in IoT research and development.
Explore the challenges impacting the rapidly growing IoT industry including privacy, ethics, trust, reliability, acceptability and security.
Experience keynotes, plenary debates, poster displays and an exhibition of IoT UK’s programme partners working in smart city development, healthcare and academia.
Who will you meet there?
- Digital security R&D project leads
- Industry CTO’s & IT Directors
- Heads of Innovation and Technology
- Developers & Start-Up’s
- Technology Providers & OEM’s
- Government, Security Standards, Regulation, Industry association bodies
- Operators, Cloud service providers, systems integrators
- Companies using IoT technologies in their processes and commercial development
Author registration deadline
27 February 2018