Living in the Internet of Things:
Cybersecurity of the IoT - A PETRAS, IoTUK & IET Event
28 - 29 March 2018 | IET London: Savoy Place
Working to develop a secure IoT to realise the socioeconomic benefits of an interconnected world
Investment in the £Billions, estimated global value in the £Trillions - IoT is understandably being mooted as the next great socio-technological disruptor. The potential benefits are derived from the potential to offer improvements in efficiencies, improve decision-making, understand customers’ needs, deliver new customer value propositions and optimise operations.
- So how can you be at the forefront of this sociotechnical revolution?
- How can your business offer solutions to the challenge of keeping IoT secure?
- How can you keep your data secure, your customers happy and your clients and investors confident?
The best chance of a healthy ROI
Capitalise on your investment to attend - Living in the Internet of Things offers fantastic opportunities to take away the knowledge and contacts to drive your business and projects forward. Ensure you can develop solutions to the myriad of challenges in order to secure your share of this lucrative and rapidly growing industry.
You will hear from:
- Keynote speakers from Government and Industry
- 40+ project case study and R&D paper presentations.
- 20+ technical posters and presentation pitches
- 2 Plenary panel debates
- Access to the IoTUK exhibition and forum
Who will be attending
All those working in industry and academia developing and promoting technologies, processes and systems (digital and social) which address critical issues in privacy, ethics, trust, reliability, acceptability, and security of the Internet of Things.
- Digital security R&D project leads
- Industry CTO’s & IT Directors
- Heads of Innovation and Technology
- Developers & Start-Up’s
- Technology Providers & OEM’s
- Government, Security Standards, Regulation, Industry association bodies
- Operators, Cloud service providers, systems integrators
- Companies utilising IoT technologies in their processes and commercial development from any vertical
Author registration deadline
27 February 2018