An intense five-day course combining both the foundation and practitioner exams. Delegates can only progress to the practitioner level once the foundation exam has been passed on day three
The first three days will be focused on the PRINCE2 foundation qualification and the exam will be taken on the afternoon of day three. You must pass the foundation exam in order to progress to the practitioner level. The final two days of the course are focused on the PRINCE2 practitioner qualification and the exam will be taken on the afternoon of the fifth day.
To ensure you are prepared fully and get the most out of the course, you will receive a comprehensive pre-course reading pack. Delegates should expect to undertake about two hours of revision work and exercises in the evenings. Delegates will receive the 2017 PRINCE2 manual during the course.
Continuing Professional Development
This event can contribute towards your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours as part of the IET's CPD monitoring scheme.
19 Aug 2019 - 23 Aug 2019
9:00am - 5:00pm
This course includes a mixture of input sessions and examination-based practical work, with feedback from the Tutor. Activities include:
- Buzz Groups
- Case Study and Exercises
- Practice examinations
The PRINCE2 Foundation Exam - to be taken on day 3 of the course
- One hour, closed book exam set by the APMG
- 75 multiple choice questions
- 50% pass mark (35 correct answers out of the 75 questions)
- The exam papers are marked the same day by the trainer
- Usually, unsuccessful delegates will be able to re-sit the exam on the same day
The PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam - to be taken on day 5 of the course
- 2.5 hour exam, set by the APMG
- Candidates may refer to their annotated copy of the official PRINCE2 manual
- 80 Objective Testing multiple choice questions
- 55% pass mark (44 correct answers out of 80 questions)
- Results are normally sent to delegates 5-6 weeks after the exam