The 8th International Conference on Railway Engineering
16 - 17 May 2018 | IET London: Savoy Place
Driving innovation for the railways of the future
ICRE 2018 is the latest forum for railway engineers to showcase their work and discuss ways in which we can improve the way we plan, maintain, modernise and operate our railway network.
How can we continue to meet the growing passenger demand? How can we make railways cheaper to build, maintain and operate? What more can we do to make our railways more energy-efficient and environmentally friendly?
The conference will examine and showcase new ideas, technologies and developments that have the potential to address questions such as these whilst ensuring that our railways continue to grow and improve into the 21st Century.
Visit us at Infrarail 2018
If you are attending Infrarail, make sure you come visit us at Stand A70 and pick up a flyer for exclusive discounts for the International Conference on Railway Engineering (ICRE 2018) Railway Signalling and Control Systems Course (RSCS 2018) and Railway Earthing and Bonding Technical seminar.
Chief Executive Officer – European Business of MTR Corporation
Jeremy Long, Chief Executive Officer – European Business of MTR Corporation
Jeremy leads MTR’s European business development activity, and oversees MTR’s business interests in Europe.
In his keynote presentation Jeremy will be providing technical insights into some of MTRs major projects across Europe and the UK.
Reasons to attend
- 30+ technical presentations from leading railway organisations, which include Alstom, Crossrail, Hitachi, Network Rail, Ricardo, TfL, WSP - to name a few!
- Insights into new research, case studies and projects
- Access to technical papers and presentation slides, offering you the chance to extend your knowledge beyond the conference
- The chance to meet and network with the speakers, decision makers and members of the international railway community
- Complementary evening drinks reception on the first day of the conference