The 7th International Conference on Renewable Power Generation
26 - 27 September 2018 | DTU, Lyngby, Copenhagen, Denmark
RPG 2018 found a welcoming temporary home in Denmark, the heart of the global wind energy industry.
Professor Jacob Østergaard and Associate Professor Qiuwei Wu of the Technical University of Denmark (DTU) proved excellent hosts, providing an opportunity for delegates to visit their enviable facilities at PowerLabDK.
They also arranged an over-subscribed Technical Visit to EnergyLab Nordhavn, a full-scale smart city energy lab which DTU and many partners are involved in.
Well attended by international academics, researchers, engineers and consultants, this year's technical sessions had a strong emphasis on managing renewables with speakers presenting an in-depth look at the energy systems of today, and how we can improve them in the future.
RPG 2019 will take place in Shanghai, China 24-25 October 2019.
RPG 2020 coming soon.....
- Meet the brains behind 180 technical papers from industry and academia, from 30 countries
- Explore DTU’s world class experiment platform for R&D renewables integration, PowerLabDK
- Experience Copenhagen’s Nordhavn, a full-scale smart city energy lab
Featured keynote speakers
Project Manager, EnergyLab Nordhavn, Denmark
Cluster Lead Energy Integration, Vestas, Denmark
Who should attend?
- System engineers
- Development engineers
- Power system specialists
- R&D managers
- Electrical engineers
- Innovation performance manager
- Technical consultants
- Power to Gas: The missing link for the energy transition?
- Stability and Control of Low-Inertia Power System with large scale renewable energy