The 7th International Conference on Renewable Power Generation
26 - 27 September 2018 | DTU, Lyngby, Copenhagen, Denmark
Attending RPG 2018 will benefit international academics, researchers, engineers and consultants working in renewable energy, sharing published results and forging new partnerships.
The tremendous success of renewable energy sources is based on many years of dedicated research and technology development. Continuous improvements and novel concepts are essential to transform our energy systems.
Book your place at RPG in Denmark, the heart of the global wind energy industry, and achieve a leap forward in your own quest to successfully integrate renewables, wherever your power system.
- Meet the brains behind 180 technical papers from industry and academia, from 30 countries
- Explore DTU’s world class experiment platform for R&D renewables integration, PowerLabDK
- Experience Copenhagen’s Nordhavn, a full-scale smart city energy lab
Featured keynote speakers
Project Manager, EnergyLab Nordhavn, Denmark
Cluster Lead Energy Integration, Vestas, Denmark
Who should attend?
- System engineers
- Development engineers
- Power system specialists
- R&D managers
- Electrical engineers
- Innovation performance manager
- Technical consultants
- Power to Gas: The missing link for the energy transition?
- Stability and Control of Low-Inertia Power System with large scale renewable energy
2 March 2018
Full paper submission deadline:
27 April 2018
22 June 2018
Author registration deadline:
21 July 2018
Presentation submission deadline:
14 September 2018