Railway Signalling and Control Systems (RSCS 2018)
The IET professional development course in Railway Signalling and Control Systems (RSCS)
18 - 21 June 2018 | etc.venues Victoria, London, UK
The IET Railway Signalling and Control Systems (RSCS) is a four day training course, presented in collaboration with the IRSE and delivered by a host of expert lecturers who have worked on railway systems around the world.
The course features a technical peer-reviewed programme, which is developed by a specialist committee, covering the core aspects of signalling and control systems, from the basics to in-depth design.
The programme is updated year on year to provide attendees with the most up-to-date contemporary training on signalling and control systems.
Registration fees include:
- Course book with papers written by speakers
- Certification of attendance on completion of RSCS
- A chance to visit one of three technical visits
- Refreshments and lunch for the duration of the course
- Course drinks reception and dinner
- Access to presentation slides after the course
Themes and activities
RSCS 2018 will follow the following daily themes:
- Day 1: Signal & Control Systems in Context
- Day 2: Fundamentals of Signal Systems
- Day 3: Signal System Design & Build
- Day 4: Systems Engineering and Modern & Future System Needs
Early bird course registration (on or before 4 May 2018)
IET/IRSE member - £1195
Non member - £1495
Student / graduate ‡ - £1050
Visit us at Infrarail 2018
Find out more about Professional Registration, IET Membership, IET Railway and Transport courses, and information about the Railway Technical and Professional Network.
Come along and visit us on stand A70.