Railway Signalling and Control Systems (RSCS 2018)
The IET professional development course in Railway Signalling and Control Systems (RSCS)
18 - 21 June 2018 | etc.venues Victoria, London, UK
The IET Railway Signalling and Control Systems (RSCS) is a four day training course, presented in collaboration with the IRSE and delivered by a host of expert lecturers who have worked on railway systems around the world.
The course features a technical peer-reviewed programme, which is developed by a specialist committee, covering the core aspects of signalling and control systems, from the basics to in-depth design.
The programme is updated year on year to provide attendees with the most up-to-date contemporary training on signalling and control systems.
Registration fees include:
- Course book with papers written by speakers
- Certification of attendance on completion of RSCS
- A chance to visit one of three technical visits
- Refreshments and lunch for the duration of the course
- Course drinks reception and dinner
- Access to presentation slides after the course
Themes and activities
RSCS 2018 will follow the following daily themes:
- Day 1: Signal & Control Systems in Context
- Day 2: Fundamentals of Signal Systems
- Day 3: Signal System Design & Build
- Day 4: Systems Engineering and Modern & Future System Needs
Early bird course registration (on or before 4 May 2018)
IET/IRSE member - £1195
Non member - £1495
Student / graduate ‡ - £1050