The Art of being Assertive
Lifeskills Workshop: The Art of being Assertive
Many of us find it difficult to say no. This often results in us being weighed down with extra work and ultimately feeling under pressure and undervalued. This introductory workshop aims to provide you with the basic skills to be more assertive, to ensure that your opinions are counted and that you can take control of your work/life balance.
Continuing Professional Development
This event can contribute towards your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours as part of the IET's CPD monitoring scheme.
11 Sep 2019
6:00pm - 8:00pm
Buckinghamshire Local Network
- Registration is essential
Senior Lecturer - IET Lifeskills
Reasons to attend
- The IET Buckinghamshire Local Network is here to support you with your professional development.
- We have organised a programme of LIFESKILLS & Local:SKILLS workshops that have been specifically developed to help you through the Professional Registration process.
- We do recommend that you attend all the workshops between September 2019 to June 2020 to fully benefit from the programme; but it is not essential.
This is the 1st course in the 2019/20 programme.
Holiday Inn Slough
- 5.30pm for 6pm start
- 5.30 pm: Arrive for a Networking session
- Light refreshments available during the Networking session
- 6 pm: Workshop starts
- 8.30 pm: Workshop finishes
- Free parking at venue:
The Holiday Inn, Church Street, SLOUGH SL1 2NH
|The Art of being Assertive|