BS 7671: 2018
18th Edition of the IET Wiring Regulations
Interpreted by our experts
7 January 2019, London
BS 7671:2018 Requirements for Electrical Installations was published on 2 July 2018 and is intended to come into effect on 1 January 2019.
Installations designed after 31 December 2018 will have to comply with BS 7671:2018.
If you are involved with the design, erection and verification of electrical installations as well as additions and alterations to existing installations you need to understand what the 18th edition contains and how your work is affected.
Attend this seminar for an immediate update and clarification on the changes made and why. As all our speakers have active roles in the committee led approach to this new edition they are expertly placed to interpret what’s new and demonstrate how you can remain compliant.
Want to make sure your question is answered at the seminar on 7 January? We’re giving you the opportunity to get your burning issue answered by our expert panel. If your question is selected, you will be notified by email.
Email your question to: Siobhan Shelley by 14 December 2018.
- Mark Coles, Head of Technical Regulations, Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) and Secretary, JPEL/64 Sub-Committee D – External Influences
- John Bradley, Chair, JPEL/64 - Electrical Installations
- Graham Kenyon, Chair IET WRPC, Deputy Chair JPEL/64 Sub-Committee D – External Influences
This event will benefit
- Electrical design and electrical engineers
- Electricians and electrical contractors
- Local authority and health service estate electricians
- Principal engineers and heads of engineering
- Building services and maintenance engineers
- Electrical safety managers
- Trainers and college lecturers
- Surveyors and architects
Member - £235
Non-member - £290